POLICIES AND INFORMATION
Highlands Reserve Policies:
- Highlands Reserve does not allow metal spikes, soft spikes are required all year round.
- All food and beverage must be purchased on site.
- All players must register in the golf shop before play.
- Proper golf attire is required. T-shirts, tank tops and cut-offs are not allowed.
- All players must have their own bag and set of clubs while playing. Rental clubs are available in the Golf shop.
- Must be at least 16 years of age and have a valid drivers license to drive a golf cart.
Highlands Reserve Cancellation Policy:
- All reservations require a valid credit card
- Credit cards are used to hold reservations and are not charged except for the following reasons:
- Reservations are modified or canceled inside of 24 hrs from the reservation
- Players are not present for their tee time and have not properly canceled or modified the reservation
- Reservations may be canceled or modified by calling the golf shop at 863-420-1724 (ext. 1)